- Gain recognition for performance, comparability, reliability by using best know-how based on European standards;
- Harmonized procedures (training, tools) allowing professionals to work EU wide;
- Harmonized databases (manufacturers, building owners);
- A coherent and transparent level playing field (technology neutral assessment of the energy performance of
- Application and proof of eligibility (initial competence criteria);
- Undertaking training (competence, knowledge);
- Verification (passing examination);
- Certification & recognition (public list).